Sail E0 Webinar

General Knowledge > Current Affairs > Current Affairs - April 2021

5 APRIL 2021 CURRENT AFFAIRS MCQs

Total Questions : 14 | Page 2 of 2 pages
Question 11. The International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action celebrated on which date?
  1.    April 2
  2.    April 3
  3.    April 1
  4.    April 4
 Discuss Question
Answer: Option D. -> April 4

The United Nations' International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action is celebrated on April 4 each year.

Question 12. How many kilometers of the route has been achieved by Indian railways in the electrification of routes during 2020-21?
  1.    4000
  2.    6000
  3.    8000
  4.    5000
 Discuss Question
Answer: Option B. -> 6000

The Indian Railways has logged highest ever electrification of sections covering over six thousand route kilometer in a single year during 2020-21.

Question 13. Who has been appointed as the additional director of at Britannia Industries board?
  1.    Urjit Patel
  2.    Viral Acharya
  3.    Shaktikanta Das
  4.    Raghuram Rajan
 Discuss Question
Answer: Option A. -> Urjit Patel

The Board of Britannia Industries has appointed former Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Urjit Patel as the Additional Director of the company.

Question 14. The Government of India has declared April 14 as a public holiday from now on. The day marks the birth anniversary of which leader?
  1.    BR Ambedkar
  2.    A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
  3.    Swami Vivekananda
  4.    Rabindranath Tagore
 Discuss Question
Answer: Option A. -> BR Ambedkar

The government has declared Ambedkar Jayanti, the birth anniversary of Dr BR Ambedkar which falls on 14 April every year, as a public holiday with effect from 2021.

Latest Videos

Latest Test Papers