Question: The approach used in top-down analysis and and design isOptions:
|A.||to prepare flowcharts after programming has been completed|
|B.||to identify a top level function and then create a hierarchy of lower level modules and components|
|C.||to identify the top level functions by combining many smaller components into a single entity.|
|D.||All of the above|
|E.||None of the above|
Answer: Option B
Submit Answer & Explaination
More Questions on This Topic :
- implies structure and order
- refers to the mannar in which each component functions with other components of the system.
- means that parts of the computer system depend on one the another.
- refers to the holism of systems
- None of the above
Answer: Option A
- Entering the input items, then displaying the input items, and then processing the output items
- Entering the input items, then processing the output items, and then displaying the output items
- Entering the input items, then processing the input items, and then displaying the output items
- Entering the output items, then displaying the output items, and then processing the output items
- Entering the output items, then processing the output items, and then displaying the output items
Answer: Option C
Check all Questions in this Topic : Click HERE
Q. Biological Macromolecule In Which Inheritable Genetic Inform....Q. When Is The Mouseout Event Fired?....Q. The Atmospheric Pressure At Sea Level Is....Q. How Many Of The Given The Pipeline Segments Are Carrying Les....Q. the Average Age Of Four Players Is 18.5 Years. If The Age ....Q. With An IP Address Set Starting With 150, You Currently Have....Q. Force Polygon Method Is Applicable For....Q. In A Hartnell Governor, The Compression Of The Spring Is ___....Q. This Is A Systematic Approach That Integrates The Design And....Q. Stroke Volume Is The Amount Of Blood The Left Ventricle Pump....Q. Dry Bulb Temperature Of The Gas Is __________ The Wet Bulb T....Q. Pick Up The Correct Statement From The Following:....Q. A Train 360 M Long Is Running At A Speed Of 45 Km/hr. In Wha....Q. the Average Age Of All The Members Of A Family Is 25 Yr. T....Q. Which Of The Following Is An Acidic Constituent Of B.F. Slag....Q. Synonym Of EXOTIC....Q. Which Of The Following Coke Has The Least Percentage Of Ash?....Q. Which Is A Correct Way To Measure Wavelength?....Q. How Many Bits Are Required To Encode All Twenty Six Letters ....Q. Elevation Drawings Will Include Information About ________.....